Friday, April 21, 2006

Confession


I love my Mother In Law

There..I've said it.

This is one of the reasons why it’s so important to remain anonymous here.
Men around the world will read this post and cringe.
They will write me and threaten me

Oh how the Mother In Law has been reviled, loathed and hated over the years. The butt of more jokes than lawyers.

But I have to admit after spending yet another Yom Tov at my in laws, I’ve been blessed with an extraordinary M.I.L.

What makes her a good shvigger?
She treats me like a prince.
She doesn't mix into my life.
She never talks to my wife about me.
She's great to my kids.
She's helpful and supportive of everything I do.

So, I’d just like to take this moment and thank my in laws for everything.



Anyone else out there secretly willing to admit that their in-laws are wonderful people?