Friday, April 28, 2006

The Dreaded Tag


Accent: I have my own accent. Made it up myself...

Booze: Light Italian Wines

Chore I Hate: Anything that could wait till tomorrow....

Dogs: If I weren't frum..I'd probably own one..

Essential Electronics: My iPod!

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: On my wedding night..I almost threw up from the strong scent of my new wifes perfume and ran gasping to the window! (a moment I'll never live down)..lol
Light perfume is ok..I like Escada Magnetism...
For me? I like Polo for men..but I rarely wear it.

Gold/Silver: Types of metals..?

Hometown: 3 Guesses

Insomnia: Whats that?..if you've been reading my blogs you'd know I love to sleeeeep

Job Title: Depends what time of day (or night)..

Kids: More than 2 ..less than 6

Living Arrangements: Comfortable

Most Admired Trait: Being "Real"

Number of sexual partners: Define "sex"...lol

j/k..of course 1

Overnight Hospital Stays: Too many :-(

Phobia: Claustrophobia

Quote: "Gam Zeh Ya'avor (This too shall pass)"

Religion: Jewish (FFB)

Siblings: More than 1 Less than 5

Time I usually wake up: 5:45

Unusual Talent: I can imitate all the Sesame Street Characters..among others...

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Any cooked vegetables...Love em raw...

Worst Habit: Procrastination

X-Rays: Whattabout em?

Yummy Foods I make: Linguini...and a wicked cholent

Zodiac Sign: Private

Ok. I tag ayala, Brown Eyes and Eshet Chayil and The Mata Hari and Shopaholic of course